Staples
2.9 of 5 1,797 reviews
www.staples.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

A great learning experience, one that I have had to seek for myself.

Team Supervisor (Current Employee)

ProsThe environment is good, until you do something wrong.

ConsStaples does not have a focus. The values that Staples proclaims is one that any employee can be proud of, however the standards are not kept within the requirements of day-to-day operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementCutting people on the lower end does save payroll. But so would cutting some execs at the top. The pyramid built by Staples has so many levels that they forget that their salaries are paid by the sales and the efforts by those making $8 an hour.

I really enjoy my co-workers and the management at the store I work at but don't feel as good about corporate.

Copy Center Associate (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Staples part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment, ability to work with quality machines/products in the Copy & Print Center. You… Cons: The store I work at has about 25-30 employees but only 2 people are "full-time", the Sales Manager and the General Manager. However, there are… Advice to Senior Management: I work in the Copy & Print Center and see how profitable the department could be if you hired qualified, motivated people. I think if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Staples part-time

Pros: Friendly atmosphere, decent pay, good management Cons: Little hours for part-time workers Advice to Senior Management: More hours for part-time workers More
There are newer reviews on Staples.

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staples CEO Ron Sargent. All reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees.