Staples
2.9 of 5 1,801 reviews
www.staples.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Staples Fortune 100

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsStaples is a huge corporation is run by upper management to appease stock holders. It is a financially sound company.

ConsThey will seek to destroy anyone who poses a threat. In addition I have heard openly racial comments and complete disregard for the people who work for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are losing good employees due to your churn and burn mentality. This is not a good business practice and will eventually lead to your demise.

Staples, That was easy to hate...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Framingham, MA

I worked at Staples

Pros: Staples is a large stable company with a great external image. A great… Cons: Very rigid reporting structures. Company prides itself on being "entrepreneurial", despite the fact they are the furthest thing from it. Management is unlikely to care… Advice to Senior Management: Million Dollar Options during a recession, with all of your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Copy Center: poor compensation for what's expected.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    South Portland, ME

I have been working at Staples

Pros: -Flexible hours and great benefits if you can get them. -Managers are very good about working around… Cons: -Very low wages which do not change based on experience or education. -Managers keep all employees temporary and part time if possible to reduce costs. Cannot… Advice to Senior Management: Management should pay more attention to customer satisfaction than to meeting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Staples.

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staples CEO Ron Sargent. All reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees.