Staples
2.9 of 5 1,801 reviews
www.staples.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

EasyTech Associate Position

EasyTech Associate (Current Employee)
Indiana, PA

ProsStaples is flexible, college student friendly and has some potential for career development. In my position, you could get away with just stocking inventory and selling some warranties here and there. My management team is very friendly and personable, they have created a sales spirit like no other. Having said that, I strive to outperform myself and my peers 99% of the time. Good place to work if you know how retail is.

ConsYou have your ups and downs, a selling slump is definitely a downer. If you have a positive and strong mindset, you will prevail. That's really about it, you gotta sell. I will also say that sometimes there are other employees who are lazy or incompetent which takes its toll on team morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more assertive and stand your ground. Those employees that do not pull their weight and are full of excuses need to be taught how to properly perform their jobs. It is annoying to have to deal with it mentally while trying to execute our own jobs at 110% capacity.

Expect too much

CPC Associate (Current Employee)
    South Elgin, IL

I have been working at Staples

Pros: you can easily change positions in the store. they give flexible… Cons: They expect you to do too much for minimum wage. you end up staying late because you… Advice to Senior Management: When you don't do your job, don't get stressed and take it… More

Staples two thumbs down

Easy Resident Tech (Current Employee)
    Conway, NH

I have been working at Staples

Pros: Type of work is good. Cons: Not enough pay for the amount of work and stress. Dishonest environment. Bad Management. Up-selling… Advice to Senior Management: A few bucks go a long way... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Staples.

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staples CEO Ron Sargent. All reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees.