StarTek
www.startek.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

Its not a bad company to work for. The pay could be better

Universal Agent (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at StarTek full-time for more than a year

ProsOpportunity for advancement is a plus but as I stated the company has too many employees and your more consider just a number than a value employee.

ConsThe pay isn't that great for the amount of work ask to do.I feel I should be making much more on the hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like I'm being micro manage at this company because of the turnover.

I love startek

Tech Support Representative (Current Employee)
Greeley, CO

I have been working at StarTek full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good bonus matrix if you meet your goals and have… Cons: Hard to get weekends off – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Leaves a lot to be desired

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Decatur, IL

I worked at StarTek full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Promote from within. Pay is competitive for the job markets… Cons: Will embellish on possibilities in order to get what they want from employees. Very Political environment- just like high… Advice to Senior Management: Treat others as you wish to be treated. You can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on StarTek.

Worked for StarTek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StarTek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StarTek CEO Chad Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by StarTek employees.