Starbucks

www.starbucks.com
  www.starbucks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks

Being able to work well with people in a small environment while taking care of customer needs.

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Brentwood, CA
Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Brentwood, CA

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros

You can form a bond with the people you work with much easier because it is such a small space. The hours that Starbucks is open allows a greater opportunity for a flexible schedule. The benefits are given to both part-time and full-time employees. And there are many opportunities for growth within the company as long as an employee is willing to work for it.

Cons

While working in a small space is good for being able to build relationships between co-workers it can also be bad if there is an issue between two people.

5135 Other Employee Reviews for Starbucks (View Most Recent)

very enjoyable and fun

Current Employee - Barista in Seal Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Barista in Seal Beach, CA

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros

free coffee/drinks when working and discounted coffee all other times, great benefits, very friendly and fun people to work with!

Cons

Some customers can be difficult, waking up at 3 am for an opening shift, starting at min. wage

starting off with at least just above minimum wage can make all the hard work feel that much more worth it. otherwise good job!

My experience at Starbucks i would have to say is a good learning and fun time to work/

Current Employee - Starbucks Barista Inside Target in Gardena, CA
    Current Employee - Starbucks Barista Inside Target in Gardena, CA

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros

Fun employees to work with.
    Its consistant and keeps you busy.
    The kindness you get back from customers just by putting on a smile for them.
    The customers compliments when you make their drink just the way they asked is awarding.

Cons

Too many timers contantly going off.
    Supervisor could be nicer
    I get random cuts and burns on my hands.
    Don't have all the pastry/foods normal Starbucks Franchise have.

I work at a Starbucks inside of a Target, It would be nice if we could get offered some of the same benefits as Starbucks Franchise's do. Also we dont have a district manager who we all loved and kept us up to date on promotions Starbucks is having that month, and would sample the new products with us. We no longer do any of that any more

There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks