Starbucks

www.starbucks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks

Good company to work for

Former Employee - Barista in Rocklin, CA
Former Employee - Barista in Rocklin, CA

I worked at Starbucks

Pros

I think that Starbucks is a good company to work for because they care about their employees. It was voted one of Fortune 500's best companies to work for in 2008 because of the benefits they give to their employees. The work is hard sometimes but the the store I work for fosters an atmosphere of trust and respect most of the time.

Cons

The customers at the Bucks are probably the worst part. There are those people who are real pains in the butt and don't care how they treat you, as long as they get their daily caffeine fix. Granted there are bad customers in any business you work in, but for some reason out of all the places I have worked (5 total) the Starbucks customers seemed to be the worst.

That, contrary to popular belief, sometimes employees are more important than the customer

5318 Other Employee Reviews for Starbucks (View Most Recent)

i love my job

Current Employee - Barista in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Barista in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros

free coffee and good people

Cons

none i loke this job alot

consider everyones feelings

Great job and benefits!

Former Employee - Barista in Davis, CA
    Former Employee - Barista in Davis, CA

I worked at Starbucks

Pros

The job is fun and you get to and you always have something to do. It's not boring at all. The benefits are amazing if you can manage to work just 20 hours a week. that's not too hard. You'll definitely want to work more because this environment is relaxed- except in the mornings- and it's so much fun. I say this because I worked there when I was in college and it was just a great time interacting with those around me. Even after a few months out of college I worked there for the benefits and it was still worth it.

Cons

Th pay isn't great, but at least it's work.

Watch out for who you promote. Some ASMs are ridiculous.

There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks