Starbucks
3.7 of 5 3,763 reviews
starbucks.com/careers Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Best job a college student can have!

Barista (Current Employee)
Laredo, TX

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere are many perks working for Starbucks such as competitive base pay, employee stock options, medical insurance, paid vacations after a year of being hired, and great employee discounts within Starbucks and other companies chosen by Starbucks.

ConsOnly downside of working at Starbucks is some stores open at around 4am or 5am and to work so early can sometimes feel a bit of unbalance with work and school. It's not all that bad because managers are able to work with your schedule but sometimes you do get those early morning shifts.

Best career ever!

I have been working at Starbucks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Leadership, partners, customers. Knowing that we can make a difference each and every day while working. One of… Cons: There is nothing for this field worth writing Advice to Senior Management: I think they have everything covered Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Starbucks was an excellent place to work. Fair, flexible, and great benefits.

Barista (Former Employee)
Providence, RI

I worked at Starbucks part-time for more than a year

Pros: -There is flexible scheduling -Employees have benefits available to them. Cons: -Very strict corporate rules -The work can become very hectic during… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that upper management needs to communicate more with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starbucks CEO Howard D. Schultz. All reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees.