Starbucks
3.7 of 5 4,196 reviews
www.starbucks.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Yes, it really is an awesome company to work for.

Barista (Current Employee)
Irving, TX

Pros-People are FUNKY! And so fun, at least at my location.
-You're a part of something caring and great and people love it, I mean yeah I don't value the syrups and stuff, but I choose not to drink it.
-benefits of course.
-you can transfer ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, if they have a spot for you, I might transfer to France eventually!
-super flexible scheduling!

Cons-Once you move up, it's all about keeping yourself moving up, not a fan personally, but for some that's what they want.
-The clientelle can get bitchy, but they just want they signature drink.
-I wish the company would carry through utmost quality that they have with a lot of things with EVERY thing, but considering how big the company is...it's understandable.

Advice to Senior ManagementHmm, not much really, just keep improving product for the better of the client, organic, local, a bit of a day dream, but a possibility in the future.

Barista

Barista (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Starbucks part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company with great benefits for part time employees Cons: Can be VERY hectic and busy Advice to Senior Management: learn your employees schedule. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best job a college student can have!

Barista (Current Employee)
    Laredo, TX

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are many perks working for Starbucks such as competitive base pay, employee stock options, medical insurance, paid… Cons: Only downside of working at Starbucks is some stores open at around 4am or 5am and to work so early can sometimes feel a bit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starbucks CEO Howard D. Schultz. All reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees.