Starbucks

www.starbucks.com
  www.starbucks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks

Tough, unthankful work, but the perks are great and ususally so are your coworkers.

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Pasadena, CA
Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Pasadena, CA

I worked at Starbucks full-time (more than an year)

Pros

fringe benefits, flexible scheduling, relationship with customers

Cons

Thankless, coffee drinks are a luxury item so you're not really filling a need but a want.

Get to know your employees, most of them will not stay there forever, foster their growth as employees and as people.

5136 Other Employee Reviews for Starbucks (View Most Recent)

Fabulous Company, Even MORE Fabulous People!!!!

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Starbucks full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is super-engaged at every level!!! I feel that the company genuinely cares and shows that through its words and its actions. Since my first day, I have felt valued and part of something larger than myself. I do a great job because I don't want to let any of my partners down and would never want to do anything to subtract from the value of my teams. It's pretty incredible. It's for real. It's where I want to retire!!!

Cons

Honestly, I do not have anything poor to say. I keep waiting for all the "bad" to come tumbling out... It just doesn't. Each day is better and better. I love that I work for a company that feels like a small and homey café in each location but know that we're this huge powerhouse that has thousands of crazy-smart talent in each location!!!! It's kinda awesome.

Um, continue to be amazing!!!! Really. Thank you. Thank you to everyone who makes up this fabulous company/family. Everything we do is about our people and the people we serve. Really??? How many people can say that about their company?? Starbucks can. Proud to be apart of this company!!!

Would recommend to anyone looking for a part time job.

Former Employee - Barista - Starbucks in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Barista - Starbucks in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Starbucks part-time (more than an year)

Pros

EE benefits (dental, eye, health,etc.) Stock options (even for part time ee's!) Fun work environment. 1 lbs. of free coffee a week. Very great culture and values.

Cons

Cannot think of anything. I was very satisfied working there.

Keep up the good work!