There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks

good company

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros

Friendly co workers, good manager, flexible hours, no headaches

Cons

Can be fast moving at times

Advice to Management

good work

reviews filtered by

Fabulous Company, Even MORE Fabulous People!!!!

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Starbucks full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is super-engaged at every level!!! I feel that the company genuinely cares and shows that through its words and its actions. Since my first day, I have felt valued and part of something larger than myself. I do a great job because I don't want to let any of my partners down and would never want to do anything to subtract from the value of my teams. It's pretty incredible. It's for real. It's where I want to retire!!!

Cons

Honestly, I do not have anything poor to say. I keep waiting for all the "bad" to come tumbling out... It just doesn't. Each day is better and better. I love that I work for a company that feels like a small and homey café in each location but know that we're this huge powerhouse that has thousands of crazy-smart talent in each location!!!! It's kinda awesome.

Advice to Management

Um, continue to be amazing!!!! Really. Thank you. Thank you to everyone who makes up this fabulous company/family. Everything we do is about our people and the people we serve. Really??? How many people can say that about their company?? Starbucks can. Proud to be apart of this company!!!

2. Good company, good people.

Former Employee - Barista in Lakewood, CO
    Former Employee - Barista in Lakewood, CO

I worked at Starbucks part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They offer incredible benefits and are always there to help you out with anything needed. The vast majority of people that work there are very nice people and there is very little back stabbing from what I saw. If you wanted to move up in the company, you certainly had to the opportunity to do so.

Cons

It did seem very corporate at times. There would be policy changes and they were just sort of shoved down your throat, and at times it felt you had little to no input on how or what to change.

There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks