Starbucks
3.7 of 5 3,759 reviews
starbucks.com/careers Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Starbucks was a great place to work; I enjoyed all my fellow employees and the customers we saw every day.

Barista - Starbucks (Current Employee)

I have been working at Starbucks full-time for more than a year

ProsStarbucks offers better pay than most other coffee/fast food places. Benefits are also good, and tips at the store I worked at were usually upwards of $80 a week per partner. The environment is fun and encourages interpersonal relationships.

ConsCons were minimal when I worked there, but one may be consistency in procedures -- they changed recipes and procedures for employees pretty frequently.

Not a career but it's ok

Partner (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for less than a year

Pros: The company is generous with free drinks, products and product… Cons: Training is a big joke. Advice to Senior Management: Better scheduling is desperately needed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Consensus driven org with better work life balance than most

Systems Analyst Lead (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Starbucks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Genuinely tries to do the right thing by their employees, not… Cons: Consensus driven org can make for difficult decision making Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starbucks CEO Howard D. Schultz. All reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees.