Starbucks
3.7 of 5 4,189 reviews
www.starbucks.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

I loved working at Starbucks! There were a variety of people who worked there and we all got a long great!

Barista (Former Employee)
Andover, MA

ProsI loved the people I worked with. The tips were amazing, my house was overstocked with free coffee bean/tea received per week, and although I never really got to use the health benefits, it was great to know that it was there for me to use!

ConsSometimes I felt as if the manager or assistant manager were not capable of their job. They would be great at dealing with customers but would occasionally forget to order an item or come in late.

Advice to Senior Managementnone!

great

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros: Lots of free coffee for everyone! Cons: Not enough money to stay there. More

Overall great company that takes care of it's employees

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Starbucks part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Free pound of coffee every week, free coffee on the… Cons: The customers can kind of be a pain. Advice to Senior Management: Try working on the floor with your barista's a bit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starbucks CEO Howard D. Schultz. All reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees.