Starbucks

www.starbucks.com
  www.starbucks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks

I have learned what it feels like to work for a company that truly values and cares for their employees.

Current Employee - Barista in The Woodlands, TX
Current Employee - Barista in The Woodlands, TX

I have been working at Starbucks part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Health insurance, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours and schedules, ability to move up in company, good values.

Cons

Cheap salary, the downsides of working with food + beverage, pros and cons greatly depend on management.

If Starbucks wants to treat their partners as how Howard himself has said they should be treated, management (including store, district, and regional managers) should also have this value and belief in mindset. Starbucks' vision can be easily skewed when it certain managers have completely dismembered the Starbucks mission within the community. Care about your partners, and they will care about the company.

5136 Other Employee Reviews for Starbucks (View Most Recent)

I loved working for STARBUCKS!

Former Employee - Barista in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Barista in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Starbucks part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The team was fantastic in both stores I worked in my 7 years with STARBUCKS. The benefits were great! I really miss my free pound of coffee every week!

Cons

Sometimes it gets so busy that you can't think straight! It gets highly stressful but when the team works together we conquer and survive 'til another day!

Reward your busiest stores with more bonuses and higher raises, your baristas and shifts not just managers!

It was a great experience for what it was. I am glad to have been there, glad to have moved on.

Former Employee - Barista - Starbucks in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Barista - Starbucks in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Starbucks full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits as well as a competitive salary with plenty of room for growth. Can be a fun place to work especially with the right team.

Cons

The hours can vary a lot of times. Since it is customer service, there are times that are more stressfull than others.

There are newer employer reviews for Starbucks