Starbucks

www.starbucks.com

Great

Barista - Starbucks (Current Employee) Pacifica, CA

ProsGreat benefits, ability to move up if you show you are able to do the job. Great stock options as well as school benefits. They usually have flexible hours to accommodate school or other things.

ConsSometimes customers are rude (like any other customer service job) and sometimes the people you work with suck. You will find yourself cleaning and organizing than you are making drinks.

Advice to Senior Managementpay more attention to your baristas in their capabilities as well as how well they get along with the 'team' if the team is not happy with a new partner, the whole vibe of the store and customer service will lack.

Its all fun, I love friendly atmosphere of serious job...

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros: Flexible schedule and dive in coffee world... I am also really proud to be a part of company who care about every small idea to… Cons: There isn't really downside, here everything is possible when we share our minds… Advice to Senior Management: Only thanks to accept our ideas to make everything much… More

Awesome job for teens

I have been working at Starbucks

Pros: Make friends easily with co workers, pretty good pay, good… Cons: Most customers are in a hurry and will rush you. You're… Advice to Senior Management: Dont be so hard on the newbies. More

There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!