Starbucks

www.starbucks.com

Fun, engaging workplace. Great way to meet new people.

Barista - Starbucks (Former Employee) Stockton, OH

ProsThe work is easy, you get unlimited coffee while you're on shift, and the atmosphere is very laid-back. It can be a lot of fun if you get along with your co-workers.

ConsQuality of management really depends on the store. Some stores may have cool managers that allow for some freedom and a spirited work environment, others will have drill-sergeant robots that follow all the rules to the letter, regardless of whether or not they make sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember - people go to Starbucks for the atmosphere. Keep your employees happy, and they'll nurture that environment naturally.

As a Barista

Barista (Former Employee) Stony Brook, NY

I worked at Starbucks part-time for more than a year

Pros: Health care is very affordable for part time work Cons: Working in the service industry is always a headache More

Wonderful

Barista (Current Employee) Bethel Park, PA

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for less than a year

Pros: I love the interaction with so many people and that I get to learn something new everyday.… Cons: It is very fast paced and a lot of memorization at first but once you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!