Starcom USA
www.starcomusa.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you want to work with the most talented people in the business, this is the place for you.

ProsExcellent career growth and development opportunities; committed and hard-working leadership; best accounts in the business; strong training programs; good tools and systems; truly pushing the envelope and doing cutting-edge work. People work hard, but there truly is balance and support for people "having a life" outside of work.

ConsThe IT support stinks. There sometimes seems to be more financial driven decision making than talent driven. That being said, still seems better than most competitors in this industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's all about the talent.

Your chance to work on the biggest brands in the US and world

Media Director (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Starcom USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Experience working on the biggest of the big brands Great benefits and vacation time Relatively little drama for an agency Job… Cons: Accountants run the place It can be a 'sink or swim' environment - depending… Advice to Senior Management: Overall, you do well. I think you should nurture the young talent a bit more. They all seem to leave soon after the 2nd year… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing summer full of learning and fun

Media Strategy Intern (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Starcom USA as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great team, supervisors cared about development and providing a rich experience, relaxed work… Cons: Wish there were more opportunities for interns to get to know each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Starcom USA.

Worked for Starcom USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starcom USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starcom USA CEO Lisa Donohue. All reviews posted anonymously by Starcom USA employees.