There are newer employer reviews for Starpoint Solutions

They found me a contract job working at a nice, reputable firm, where the work was challenging and interesting.

Current Employee - Contract Legal Administrative Assistant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Contract Legal Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Starpoint Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great pay, direct deposit was a plus, quality contract assignment, recruiter was very professional and placed me at a great firm right away.

Cons

Did not like the Bi-weekly pay schedule for a contract job. Everything else I was satisfied with.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Starpoint Solutions (View Most Recent)

IT Technical Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Starpoint Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, managers will take time to help if needed, managers will not micro-manage you

Cons

Commission structure, company focuses too much on consulting,

Entry Level Recruiting Position

I worked at Starpoint Solutions full-time

Pros

Great learning experience for someone getting into the recruiting field. The office I worked with was small and friendly. Everyone was very positive.

Cons

There was no clear career path. You have to be very outgoing and create your own business if you go into sales. On the other hand recruiting is also very competitive. You might talk to a candidate early in the day and have other recruiters calling them soon after.

If someone is interested in sales, maybe suggest they go along with a senior sales person to see how they pitch. That way they can take some insight from this and build their own.
    Side by sides with a Sr. Sales person during a few pitches over the phone would also have been helpful. Coaching, and practice is very different then seeing or hearing it with an actual client.
    Have real reviews with your staff, point out what they can improve and offer suggestions on how to improve practices.

There are newer employer reviews for Starpoint Solutions