Starwood Hotels & Resorts

www.starwoodhotels.com

Offers great opportunity for advancement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Aspen, CO

ProsThe resort I work at is very receptive to vacation requests. The resort also offers training and programs to promote the advancement of your career.

ConsThe pay offered by the resort could be much better considering the cost of living associated with the area. As in most companies they always want more by compensating less.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy direct supervisor is very competent and knowledgeable. It has been a pleasure to work for such an individual and I hope to see that future supervisors are just as great.

amazing co-workers

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: smaller resort means you get to know everyone including upper… Cons: located in downtown phoenix so traffic is heavier Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The happiness varies widely by department, good luck switching though

Strategy and Business Development (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Big company with prestige, lots of innovation going on, great… Cons: In my particular department (and many others, but not all) there is no work/life balance, corporate offices are cold, most people… Advice to Senior Management: Deliver on promises of things like "talent review," offer competitive benefits (CIGNA laughed at me when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!