Starwood Hotels & Resorts

www.starwoodhotels.com

This company has the potential to be great!

ECommunications Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe hours are great for someone who is not a morning person or a student. The call center is nice as long as you mind your own business and keep conversations general. The company will allow anyone to move up, all you have to do is be there on time and ready to work.

ConsThe hourly pay is crap! The bonuses are a joke because the parameters you must meet to get the bonus are like juggling eggs.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the management is young and are looking to make a bonus check. The peer coaches and team leads do the real coaching and assisting individuals with progression.

Excellent health benefits, sterling hotels, unique programs, adequate salary

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Employee rates at hotels; ease in moving from one hotel or brand to another; great… Cons: Large size occasionally means slow to move; salaries are not the most competitive; when times are tight, expect drastic operational budget cuts (in lieu of… Advice to Senior Management: The message often gets lost in the middle. And sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Concierge Maui, HI

Concierge (Former Employee) Lahaina, HI

I worked at Starwood Hotels & Resorts full-time

Pros: Health and Starwood Hotel Benefits EnjoyableTeam of Coworkers Cons: Competitive work atmosphere with underpaid compensation More
There are newer reviews on Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!