Starwood Hotels & Resorts

www.starwoodhotels.com

Enriching

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Stamford, CT
Current Employee - Analyst in Stamford, CT

Pros

The company is in the Upper, Up Scale segment. We have fabulous properties around the world to provide solutions for our customers. You have the ability to travel and can experience many different career goals, if desired, both domestically and internationally. We are able to provide experiences to our customers like no company in our industry. Great work environment. Colleagues that are engaged and happy to be here.

Cons

At times, change happens and it is not always positive. Opportunities to learn from others is not always available.

listen to employees and drive change that affects everyone

Other reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Most understaffed, stressful, overworked and under appreciated department!

Current Employee - Guest Services Agent  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Guest Services Agent in San Diego, CA

Pros

Hotel location, room discounts and coworkers

Cons

department overloaded with duties, understaffed, and very, very under appreciated and under paid. Along with your w-2 human resources actually handed every employee a special form stating we were so under paid that we might all be eligible for food assistance or rent assistance from the governement. The audacity!

Not only to management but to corporate and gm, department very under appreciated and overlooked although almost daily were told we were the heart of the hotel! Are you kidding the heart of the hotel? Yet treated like the bum of the hotel!

Cares too much about profits- they're outcome

Former Employee - Front Desk Agent  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great coworkers, company events, brand discounts, decent pay for hotel company

Cons

Management needs to care about all their employees and be unbiased on their opinions.

Listen to your employees, do not take your power to your head, do not "gang up" on lower level employee

There are newer employer reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!