Starwood Hotels & Resorts
www.starwoodhotels.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

A great place to work, family enviornment, low pay for such a Metropolitan area.

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

Prosit is a friendly, not stressful, understanding, close knit enviornment. They communicate well between departments which is crutial in a hotel. Meals were provided at no additional cost to all employees. Paid weekly.

ConsThe pay was too low. Employees had to pay 50 bucks a month for parking. My entire pay check would go to parking and gas every week.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher pay, bonuses for entry level workers too, more responsibility to interns, possibly some management experience opportunities. Cover the cost of parking for employees.

Enjoyable environment. Stagnant throughout the company

Orlando, FL

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: People are friendly Work is enjoyable Cons: Pay is average to below average Hours in some groups is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

VERY little pay for the amount of work pressure and stress

Front Desk (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: works around your personal schedule Cons: pay is extremely bad pressure stress nothing is ever good enough No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starwood Hotels & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starwood Hotels & Resorts CEO Frits van Paasschen . All reviews posted anonymously by Starwood Hotels & Resorts employees.