Starwood Vacation
www.svocareers.com Orlando, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's who you know, not what you know.

Orlando, FL

ProsOverall, the company promotes unity and communication.

ConsIf you fall into the wrong department and management doesn't like necessarily your style and it doesn't fit in with the "clique" style, you become an outcast. Regardless of how your department's performance has improved year over year.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot good with change, the mentality a majority of times is "if its not broken dont fix it", my mentality is " it might not be broken but it can become better", very resistant if Sr. Leadership has been there 15+ years.

Great employees! Fun place to work!

Loan Clerk (Former Employee)

I worked at Starwood Vacation

Pros: Very casual, Jeans and a T-Shirt are acceptable attire. Hardly asked to work more than 40 hours but had the opportunity if I wanted to.… Cons: Some poor communication on certain projects but that happens everywhere. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, but the vacation owenrship side is going bad.

Vacation Services Coordinator (VSC) (Former Employee)

I worked at Starwood Vacation

Pros: Flexibel schedule and great benefit. Cons: Change ther rules and policy all the time. Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more effectively with the employes about changes on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Starwood Vacation.

Worked for Starwood Vacation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starwood Vacation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starwood Vacation CEO Frits van Paasschen. All reviews posted anonymously by Starwood Vacation employees.