State Farm

www.statefarm.com

Comfortable place to work

ProsGreat benefits package which can be hard to come by in current market. Diverse opportunities in a large organization. Company is supported by strong presence in US. Decent growth potential. Tim Horton's is in our cafe too! Amazing training.

ConsCubicle culture can be a bit drab. Lots of turnover means you have to be comfortable with change. Salary is lower than competitors but benefits better.

Good Experience

I have been working at State Farm full-time

Pros: Good compensation and fairly stable. Cons: Planned office closures and consolidations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The feeling of being #1 is felt everywhere.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at State Farm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great environmental to work around, everyone in the company is friendly, professional, and supportive. As an intern I got to shadow… Cons: It's a slow moving company. Very bureaucratic, in order to get things done you must go through extensive amounts of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!