State Farm
3.5 of 5 1,441 reviews
www.statefarm.com Bloomington, IL 5000+ Employees

4-40 License CPSR

Customer Service - 4-40 CPSR License; Bank Certification (Former Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsState Farm has excellent financial products available exclusively to employees, and offers employee discounts for lines of business, and other services. Extensive and thorough training is available online, at scheduled regional meetings, and hands on training at Agents' Offices.

ConsEach State Farm Office is individually owned and operated. Therefore Agents maintain full discretion of salary, commission, bonuses, benefits, opportunities, and assigned duties. Ask for specifics to prevent any misunderstandings. Some Agents will also pay Licensing and/or CE requirements.

Advice to Senior ManagementFully disclose pay structure, and expectations. Develop team and individual goals for success.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work/Life balance, excellent yearly raises, no layoffs, good benefits. Cons: They require ongoing insurance education to advance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Product Line Analyst

Product Line Design Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bloomington, IL

I have been working at State Farm full-time for less than a year

Pros: it is not that hard if you have a solid… Cons: I think that it will become boring after working for… More
There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for State Farm CEO Ed Rust Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by State Farm employees.