State Farm

www.statefarm.com

Great Program. Learned a lot about the industry.

Intern (Current Employee)

ProsOther employees worked with were great and very helpful. Treated like a normal employee. Given very realistic preview of the normal office routine. Great support.

ConsNot many. Kind of slow at times but that is to be expected. If your interested in a summer internship program, State Farm is a great place to look.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the program to keep younger employees with a lot of talent looking at the company for a career.

4-40 License CPSR

Customer Service - 4-40 CPSR License; Bank Certification (Former Employee) Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: State Farm has excellent financial products available exclusively to employees, and offers employee discounts for lines of business, and other… Cons: Each State Farm Office is individually owned and operated. Therefore Agents maintain full discretion of salary, commission, bonuses, benefits,… Advice to Senior Management: Fully disclose pay structure, and expectations. Develop team and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

State Farm Agent

I have been working at State Farm

Pros: Awesome company unlimited earning potential profitable and growing Cons: you have to work for what you get, or else… More
There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!