State Farm

www.statefarm.com

Property & Casualty Agent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEven though I worked for an agent and not directly for State Farm, the support is there and you can tell they care. I enjoyed most company functions and they people there.

ConsSome of the expectations of a small, scratch agency can be a bit unrealistic. I don't think there is anything wrong with lofty goals but hitting a certain number of applications in one year for just one line of insurance shouldn't make or break your entire career.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's great to celebrate and reward the agents when things are going good - this is not an excuse to berate them or play mind games when numbers are down.

Worst job ever.. but amazing pay

Auto Claim Representative (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay is really good. Friends of mine with my college degree are making less in… Cons: If you aren't related to someone here, whether by blood or marriage, don't expect to EVER be promoted or moved to another department. It is… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on numbers and call evaluations. I have to show every TM how to navigate our claims system and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Iffy management

Claims Processor (Current Employee)

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Long training process. Good benefits. Ample opportunities to take time… Cons: The long training process is lacking in actually preparing you to perform the job. Management… More
There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!