State Farm

www.statefarm.com

Great place to learn!

Financial Services Intern (Current Employee) North Aurora, IL

ProsGained experience and exposure to what the insurance business was all about. Had a great team and enjoyed going to work for the most part. Some good skills to add to your resume.

ConsTeam members aren't always perfect at agencies. Low pay as an intern. Felt somewhat dead end if you don't want to go the agent route or move to Bloomington.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay team members more, other than that you do a fantastic job. I don't know a lot about the management culture at corporate.

Fantastic

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company and great benefits Cons: I have not found any problems with this company Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not worth it at all.

Claims Representative (Former Employee) DuPont, WA

I worked at State Farm full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay/benefits. Unlimited opportunities to work overtime if you're not… Cons: They talk a big game about work/life balance but as of the time I left their claims department there had been 2 consecutive years of… Advice to Senior Management: Find better consultants. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!