State Farm
3.5 of 5 1,282 reviews
www.statefarm.com Bloomington, IL 5000+ Employees

The company gets worse every year

Claim Representative (Current Employee)
North Atlanta, GA

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat people to work with

ConsConstant changes that make no sense. Nepotism is so blatant. No work life balance. Workload is unreal. Management is too busy trying to get promoted that they don't speak up for what is right. Very little opportunity for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and stop trying to model yourselves after competition that is beneath you. Model after successful companies that treat their employees like they are human. All change is not good.

Professional and Smooth Interview Process

Claim Associate-ILR (Current Employee)
Richardson, TX

I have been working at State Farm full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is a very reputable company that is growing rapidly; this offers… Cons: I can't say as of yet; I won't start with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall good company

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Bloomington, IL

I worked at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people there care deeply about their employees. There are plenty of opportunities… Cons: Overall, it is a somewhat slow moving corporate environment; while that is… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with your employees. When the market changes, educate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for State Farm CEO Ed Rust Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by State Farm employees.