State Farm

www.statefarm.com
There are newer employer reviews for State Farm

Excited to start my journey with State Farm!

Current Employee - Quote & Bind Sales Representative in Dunwoody, GA
Current Employee - Quote & Bind Sales Representative in Dunwoody, GA

I have been working at State Farm part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Competitive Pay, Incentives, Advancement Opportunities, Diversity - For me, I have an educational background in HR, and I know that with the Atlanta divisions growing tremendously, there will be tons of opportunity for me to kick-start my career in HR with State Farm, after having fulfilled state licensing (P&C), and the minimum 1 year work requirement in my current position before seeking advancement. I'm super excited!

Cons

I'm more of a glass half full kind of gal! - Look at the bright side ...better to be employed than unemployed! Sure, varying shifts and hours may occur, which may create an imbalance in your personal life but it'll all be worth it when you want to get into a new position. You've got to crawl before you walk!

Looking forward to meeting my new management and team Feb. 17, 2014 for training! 12 weeks at that! If management is anything like the HR Recruiter who interviewed me, I can expect 100% professionalism, very knowledgeable and patient with questions and concerns!

1888 Other Employee Reviews for State Farm (View Most Recent)

Leadership is confused and only interested in climbing the corporate ladder

I worked at State Farm

Pros

Used to be security. There's none if that now. Don't care about their employees at all. At all.

Cons

See pros. Corporate philosophy is all wrong. No security for employees Nd you are expected to relocate at the drop of a hat. What happened to loyalty?

Pull your head out if your ass and realize the employee is just as important as the customer.

Agent's Office

I have been working at State Farm

Pros

Great environment, meet lots of people, fairly flexible hours that can be negotiated with the agent

Cons

little PTO, no benefits package

offer higher base rates and more comprehensive commissions, with benefits

There are newer employer reviews for State Farm