State Street
2.8 of 5 1,017 reviews
www.statestreet.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

A company that has no regard for employees or its future

Fund Accountant (Current Employee)

I have been working at State Street full-time for more than a year

ProsYou get financial services experience. Only take an offer if you absolutely cannot get anything else. They pretty much hire anyone who can count these days, and even some that can't.

ConsAWFUL PAY and extremely high turnover. A college graduate ( some people with masters) shouldn't have to pinch pennies or qualify for food stamps. The pay here forces you to do that. People usually stay for a year and leave to something better.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some advice it's quite simple: quit hiring every person who walks in for an interview and give the current employees more responsibility and more pay.

Good start

I have been working at State Street

Pros: Benefits, Great vacation package and relaxed Cons: Salary a little competive, but if you show interest, you will… More

sucks

I have been working at State Street full-time

Pros: none that I know of Cons: everything about the place sucks Advice to Senior Management: Let everyone go already, and refer all of your business to Syntel in India who you are subcontracting to do work for 10 cents on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on State Street.

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for State Street CEO Joseph L Hooley. All reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees.