State Street

www.statestreet.com

State Street is a performance based company that promotes the hardest workers

First Line Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe best part of working for State Street is the managers are almost always people who not only excel at their job but are excellent with people skills. They try to get the most out of all of the talent that they have, by being accommodating to their employees.

ConsThe biggest con for State Street is that they do not have competitive salaries. The rest of the industry pays not just better, but generally much better than State Street.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for upper management would be to work with HR to create more defined carreer paths for employees that demonstrate excellence in their job. Also to increase the pay in general, they lose a lot of good employees to competiors for simple financial reasons.

Alright- has its pros and con

Fund Accountant, Associate II (Current Employee)

I have been working at State Street full-time

Pros: Work from home twice a week Can arrange your own time… Cons: No cafeteria Managers are clueless and not knowledgeable Avp's and vp's cover this… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people who are knowledgeable not because of their time in the company. Also associates have a lot of workload that managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Associate

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Quincy, MA

I have been working at State Street full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I enjoy working on the systems that I do and… Cons: I do not like that the company is always laying employees of and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on State Street.

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!