State of Arkansas

www.arkansas.gov

Sluggish Employees who feel entitled due to Race

Director (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsBenefits of Retirement and grievance process if your a slacker. Holiday pay and vacation pay are excellent. They even offer pay to be off for your child's education such as teachers meetings.

ConsEmployees and Managers who show up for a paycheck only. Lack of motivation and education. Employees in lower level positions will proactively create delays just because they can and nothing is ever done to them.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward good employees cut poor performers. Legislature stop adding rules because employees just find workarounds.

Not

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at State of Arkansas

Pros: Great Benefits and decent salary. Cons: Always having to do State Police work on your off… More

Great company to work for.

Nurse (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR

I have been working at State of Arkansas full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: A very caring community to work with. Cons: There are no downsides to working at this hospital Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on State of Arkansas.

Worked for State of Arkansas? Contribute to the Community!