State of Georgia Department of Human Resources
www.dhr.state.ga.us Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Underpaid and overworked

Client Support Worker (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThere really are not any benefits to working for the State of Georgia Department of Human Resources. The benefits that once came with working a State job are now over. The DHR now contracts out their employment to temporary agencies that do not grant any benefits.

ConsThere are no benefits that come along with working with State Agencies anymore. If you work directly with the state, you get benefits, but not with the agencies.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart hiring directly again and do not try to save money by cutting corners with temp agencies.

Too much work for the pay

FICM ONE (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at State of Georgia Department of Human Resources full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent benefits as far as time off and sick days, however the work… Cons: The state is notorious for not paying what a person is worth then they expect… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Would be a good company if they had better leaders

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at State of Georgia Department of Human Resources full-time

Pros: Great benefits and hours (if you are not oncall.) The… Cons: Supervisors who get their jobs because of who they know. They are not trained and don't… Advice to Senior Management: Pay closer attention to why employees are leaving/getting terminated. Create… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on State of Georgia Department of Human Resources.

Worked for State of Georgia Department of Human Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State of Georgia Department of Human Resources reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by State of Georgia Department of Human Resources employees.