Statetrust Capital
www.statetrust.com Miami, FL

Not a very formal/professional employer

Miami, FL

ProsThe pay was about what you would expect for your position. The regular (non-management) employees are decent people and tend to get along well.

ConsOverall, I can't recommend StateTrust as an employer to anyone unless you really need work and have exhausted other possibilities. There really is no potential for advancement and the rules are arbitrary. A very stressful and uncomfortable environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt really doesn't matter what advice they read, the owner/CEO will do whatever he feels like at the moment, regardless of merit or logic.

Professional &Hardest working staff and management I have been exposed to in my 25 yrs. in the Financial Industry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Statetrust Capital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great working environment, you are given the opportunity to grow… Cons: Everyone works very hard and is very dedicated therefore the environment pressures you to do… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! The opportunity you give people and the professionalism you show is unique. I hope… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CEO and rest of directors have no clue on management and human resources.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Statetrust Capital

Pros: Good and fair compensation. Payment of salaries and contractors are of utmost importance… Cons: There is no professional sense of management. CEO is on top of every move, from top to bottom of company, does not delegate, shows total… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in qualified management and set clear boundaries within the company and its departments. Create a serious and independent human… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Statetrust Capital.

Worked for Statetrust Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Statetrust Capital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Statetrust Capital CEO David Vurgait. All reviews posted anonymously by Statetrust Capital employees.