Station Casinos

www.sclv.com

Welcoming, respectful, professional, progressive and personable in which I looked forward to coming to work.

Design Manager (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsSenior Management in my area recognized my cross-functional abilities and gave me projects that were additional to what I was hired to manage presenting more challenges, increased motivation, gratification and recognition for my achievements.

ConsIt is never a good day when you are among 23 people that get laid off. Stations recognized and utilized my cross-functional abilities when times were good but failed to see the value in keeping me around in tough times where my versatility could have been a valuable asset in tough times.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook beyond the obvious and be creative with the talent that you have to achieve your goals in bad economic times as well as good times. Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing.

Beyond the Best

Manager (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Station Casinos

Pros: Training Career development Benefits Compensation Employee perks Discounts Team Member appreciation Advancement Senior Level Support Retirement plan Concert discounts Loyalty Cons: Corporate mandated there is nothing besides being a corporation and trying to get your ideas… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good/strong company2 work 4~

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Station Casinos

Pros: Good benefits, pleasant people,fun environment. Cons: Tough 2 get F/T status Advice to Senior Management: Hire more literate(English speaking) + competent staff, & increase the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Station Casinos.

Worked for Station Casinos? Contribute to the Community!