There are newer employer reviews for Station Casinos

Welcoming, respectful, professional, progressive and personable in which I looked forward to coming to work.

Former Employee - Design Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Design Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Senior Management in my area recognized my cross-functional abilities and gave me projects that were additional to what I was hired to manage presenting more challenges, increased motivation, gratification and recognition for my achievements.

Cons

It is never a good day when you are among 23 people that get laid off. Stations recognized and utilized my cross-functional abilities when times were good but failed to see the value in keeping me around in tough times where my versatility could have been a valuable asset in tough times.

Advice to Management

Look beyond the obvious and be creative with the talent that you have to achieve your goals in bad economic times as well as good times. Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Station Casinos

1. Beyond the Best

Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Training Career development Benefits Compensation Employee perks Discounts Team Member appreciation Advancement Senior Level Support Retirement plan Concert discounts Loyalty

Cons

Corporate mandated there is nothing besides being a corporation and trying to get your ideas through corporate red tape just takes a little longer than other places i have worked

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

2. Good/strong company2 work 4~

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Good benefits, pleasant people,fun environment.

Cons

Tough 2 get F/T status

Advice to Management

Hire more literate(English speaking) + competent staff, & increase the pay scale.