Statoil
www.statoil.com Stavanger, Norway 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for...if you are above 30 and want to spent a lot of time with your family.

ProsProbably the best work/life balance in the world. My colleagues are very friendly, line manager would always approve my holiday, in fact he would suggest to take a longer/better break.

ConsNo pressure, no stress...but it might lead to a very relaxed lifestyle...not sure if it is any good for productivity though.

Advice to Senior Managementapply more international approach to future development of the company.

A great place with great people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Statoil as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: A workplace where you are taken care of by the… Cons: Work can get routine and boring sometimes. Advice to Senior Management: Bring more Canadians into senior roles of the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

1 year experience

I have been working at Statoil

Pros: Great environment. Working time till 15-16h. Cons: You can get too lazy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Statoil.

Worked for Statoil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Statoil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Statoil CEO Helge Lund. All reviews posted anonymously by Statoil employees.