Staubach

www.staubach.com

Roger Staubach is first class.

Intern (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsStaubach has great people to work with. It is an open environment and they take pride in working with teams. As an employee, you are held to a high level of expectancy and have the opportunity for working in a variety of roles. There are great career advancement opportunities within Staubach. Overall, a great place to work.

ConsWell, if you're not a proactive self-starter, this company is probably not for you. It is fast-paced and employees have to be great (not good) at multitasking. Be prepared to work your tail off. However, the experience (and earning potential) can be highly rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue providing an open atmosphere for employees as it directly benefits communication throughout the company.

Unpaid internship is a joke

Intern (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Staubach

Pros: Good way to gain industry experience by watching the agents… Cons: The staubach office in boston hires unpaid interns and has… Advice to Senior Management: Be more organized when it comes to intern responsibilities No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good leadership from the very top

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Staubach

Pros: Pride in the work product - service Cons: The company was sold More
There are newer reviews on Staubach.

Worked for Staubach? Contribute to the Community!