Staybridge Suites

www.ichotelsgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Staybridge Suites

Fun but no future

I have been working at Staybridge Suites

Pros

Fun and friendly work atmosphere

Cons

limited opportunity for advancement, low pay

15 Other Employee Reviews for Staybridge Suites (View Most Recent)

Great Property to work for!!

Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Newark, DE
    Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Newark, DE

I worked at Staybridge Suites full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I really enjoyed the working environment and guests most of the time. The Ops Manager was easy to talk to and seemed to be genuinely interested in the staff's best interest, as well as the housekeeping and engineering departments being great.

Cons

inconsistency with the scheduling, did not feel as though there was personal opportunity for growth in the company. After I started, I was informed that there were no health benefits which was one of the main motivators for taking this position.

Consistency and follow through are the only things I would suggest that be improved. The GM is responsible for implementing a plan of action and seeing it all the way through and though she is very sweet and a good person, I felt like many plans of action just fell off after they were no longer new and exciting. I feel that more communication and follow through would be a great asset.

Poor management during transitional period

Former Employee - Desk Clerk in Fayetteville, AR
    Former Employee - Desk Clerk in Fayetteville, AR

I worked at Staybridge Suites full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Building was well-designed, rooms were quite nice, and the facility itself was a place to be proud of working at. Clients were happy with their stay and thought rates were reasonable. CRS, although outdated at the time, functioned very well and kept a decent number of rooms booked. I felt confident that the company was doing well enough to stay in business indefinitely.

Cons

Dishonesty regarding hiring practices and promotions, poor organization, and extreme favoritism. Director of Sales had taken over all management positions by getting the other managers to quit or be fired. It took months before corporate level management stepped in and resolved the situation. I realize this was not an average experience for an employee of Staybridge.

Perhaps better communication between corporate-level management and on-site managers/employees would resolve a number of issues.

There are newer employer reviews for Staybridge Suites