Stealth Components

www.stealthcomponents.com
  www.stealthcomponents.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stealth Components

If you are hitting your monthly sales quota, I fun place to work

Former Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Stealth Components

Pros

Can be a fun place to work! There is not ceiling, you are able to make as much money as you want. You are in control of your career, you get out of it what you put in it. All of your accounts are protected from members within and outside of your team.

Cons

Your job is like a stock broker, you have to change who you are to make it...give up your morals and business ethics. No support from management...you sink or swim!

Training can be better. Everyone in upper-management needs to to be on the same page in regards to accounting, purchasing, and marketing. Help employees better define a career path within the organization.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Stealth Components (View Most Recent)

I have been employed with Stealth for over 3 years and I am very satisfied.

I have been working at Stealth Components full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pros of working at Stealth

Uncapped commission gives you the opportunity to make a lot of money if you put the work in.

Working with some of the biggest companies in the world and having the opportunity to negotiate your own margins and deals.

Every day is different and can change at any moment when you get an urgent requirement for parts.

Cons

The only Cons I would say could be that since we depend on other suppliers sometimes you get requirements we cant find parts on and this can be frustrating. This happens from time to time but if you are a hard worker and know how to prospect and follow up with customers you will make a lot of money at Stealth.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Stealth Components

Pros

Pay and benefits are good. Work-life balance is encouraged. Fun and laid back environment.

Cons

As long as you are a self motivated individual you should do fine here. I think the same applies with any sales job, you need to be motivated in order to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Stealth Components