Steelcase
www.steelcase.com Grand Rapids, MI 5000+ Employees

On a scale of 1 - 10, I give it an 8.

Manager (Current Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Steelcase full-time for more than 10 years

ProsA company with strong values and a focus on delighting customers. Employees and management are bright and hard working, yet still care about eachother and the community. Strong focus on cultivating internal talent. Opportunities for promotion will come if you're good at your job.

ConsCan be a bit "clicky" sometimes. Networking is usually important for new career opportunities and promotions. This isn't really a con though as many companies work this way.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Poor management, no leadership

I have been working at Steelcase full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Many perks along with supportive tools to get your job… Cons: Particular middle management was completely ineffective. Advice to Senior Management: Get feedback on management. Try having all team members review… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great culture

Design Researcher (Current Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Steelcase full-time for more than a year

Pros: exposure to global brands, travel, experience of a global community Cons: slow to move, location wish teh head quarters were in… Advice to Senior Management: reduce complexities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Steelcase.

Worked for Steelcase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steelcase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steelcase CEO James P. Hackett. All reviews posted anonymously by Steelcase employees.