There are newer employer reviews for Stefanini

Good place to start for the self motivated

Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA
Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA

I have been working at Stefanini

Pros

I like the hands off approach considering that my Stefanini manager is in another state and I never see him/her. The healthcare seems a little steep but I appreciate the offered 401k, dental, and vision. Overall I feel this is a good place to gain experience in corperate IT environment right out of school.

Cons

I have two managers, one Stefanini and one from my client. My Stefanini manager lives and works in another state and I have never met him/her in over a year of working for the same client. This manager has given me 2 performance reviews, one two months after I was hired and another a year later. Both reviews were copied and pasted out of the "good review" boilerplate with my name pasted in where appropriate. He/she called at 4:30 on a Friday to give me my last review, proceeded to speed through it so I could check a box saying he had performed his duty. I felt shoehorned in at the end of the week to make a quota.

PTO can be a problem. Hours can only be taken 4 or 8 hours at a time which left me with 3 hours at the end of the year that I will never see compensation for. I have to fill out 2 time cards every week one for client, one for Stefanini and it can be a pain when their holidays don't line up. The client has Good Friday off and not MLK Jr. Day, and vice versa for Stefanini.

Advice to Management

My Stefanini manager is way overworked, or just doesn't care about me. Find out which it is and make your employees feel like they are a part of Stefanini and not a part of the client they are currently working for.

reviews filtered by
  1. Have had great opportunities here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Stefanini

Pros

Teamwork environment. Opportunities for those who show initiative and do well in current position. Excellent opportunities to learn new skills. I feel Stefanini truly cares about the customer experience.

Cons

I have no negatives to share. I really like working here, the team work environment, and the opportunities to expand my skills.

Long way to go for this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Stefanini

Pros

Multinational Company with various offerings

Cons

Still lot more to do.
    Cannot compete with big companies.

Advice to Management

Need to check ground reality

There are newer employer reviews for Stefanini