Stefanini

www.stefanini.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Stefanini

Good place to start for the self motivated

Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA
Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA

I have been working at Stefanini

Pros

I like the hands off approach considering that my Stefanini manager is in another state and I never see him/her. The healthcare seems a little steep but I appreciate the offered 401k, dental, and vision. Overall I feel this is a good place to gain experience in corperate IT environment right out of school.

Cons

I have two managers, one Stefanini and one from my client. My Stefanini manager lives and works in another state and I have never met him/her in over a year of working for the same client. This manager has given me 2 performance reviews, one two months after I was hired and another a year later. Both reviews were copied and pasted out of the "good review" boilerplate with my name pasted in where appropriate. He/she called at 4:30 on a Friday to give me my last review, proceeded to speed through it so I could check a box saying he had performed his duty. I felt shoehorned in at the end of the week to make a quota.

PTO can be a problem. Hours can only be taken 4 or 8 hours at a time which left me with 3 hours at the end of the year that I will never see compensation for. I have to fill out 2 time cards every week one for client, one for Stefanini and it can be a pain when their holidays don't line up. The client has Good Friday off and not MLK Jr. Day, and vice versa for Stefanini.

My Stefanini manager is way overworked, or just doesn't care about me. Find out which it is and make your employees feel like they are a part of Stefanini and not a part of the client they are currently working for.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Stefanini (View Most Recent)

Long way to go for this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Stefanini

Pros

Multinational Company with various offerings

Cons

Still lot more to do.
    Cannot compete with big companies.

Need to check ground reality

Since being taken over by Stefanini the management doesn't live by its own guidelines.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I worked at Stefanini

Pros

it's now a global company in all countries

Cons

Stefanini doesn't understand the business

There are newer employer reviews for Stefanini