Horrible. Sweatshop.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Pros

Entry level call center support, works well as a first job for new tech school grads. There are some work from home opportunities. Most "employees" are contractors. First level management is generally comprised of okay people who are doing their best with limited resources.

Cons

Poor communication. High turnover in staff and management. Priorities change from day to day, minute to minute. Sweatshop-like environment. Very little opportunity to be actually hired in to TechTeam if you start as a contractor, which most agents do. Pretty crummy technical equipment - old computers.

Advice to Management

Get in touch with your teams!

Other Employee Reviews for Stefanini

1. Have had great opportunities here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Pros

Teamwork environment. Opportunities for those who show initiative and do well in current position. Excellent opportunities to learn new skills. I feel Stefanini truly cares about the customer experience.

Cons

I have no negatives to share. I really like working here, the team work environment, and the opportunities to expand my skills.

Good place to start for the self motivated

Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA
    Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA

Pros

I like the hands off approach considering that my Stefanini manager is in another state and I never see him/her. The healthcare seems a little steep but I appreciate the offered 401k, dental, and vision. Overall I feel this is a good place to gain experience in corperate IT environment right out of school.

Cons

I have two managers, one Stefanini and one from my client. My Stefanini manager lives and works in another state and I have never met him/her in over a year of working for the same client. This manager has given me 2 performance reviews, one two months after I was hired and another a year later. Both reviews were copied and pasted out of the "good review" boilerplate with my name pasted in where appropriate. He/she called at 4:30 on a Friday to give me my last review, proceeded to speed through it so I could check a box saying he had performed his duty. I felt shoehorned in at the end of the week to make a quota. PTO can be a problem. Hours can only be taken 4 or 8 hours at a time which left me with 3 hours at the end of the year that I will never see compensation for. I have to fill out 2 time cards every week one for client, one for Stefanini and it can be a pain when their holidays don't line up. The client has Good Friday off and not MLK Jr. Day, and vice versa for Stefanini.

Advice to Management

My Stefanini manager is way overworked, or just doesn't care about me. Find out which it is and make your employees feel like they are a part of Stefanini and not a part of the client they are currently working for.