Stefanini

www.stefanini.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Stefanini

Great place to work, people are very outgoing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Stefanini full-time

Pros

If a person needs help, another person will chip in to offer it. In addition, you're not just a number, but a person, and a person who is treated with respect.

Cons

Due to the fast pace of the industry, things can become hectic, but in the end it's worth it.

Titles mean nothing, you may require the person under you to do a favor, and if you treat him/her as an equal, they will jump through hoops to do it.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Stefanini (View Most Recent)

Horrible. Sweatshop.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I worked at Stefanini

Pros

Entry level call center support, works well as a first job for new tech school grads. There are some work from home opportunities. Most "employees" are contractors. First level management is generally comprised of okay people who are doing their best with limited resources.

Cons

Poor communication. High turnover in staff and management. Priorities change from day to day, minute to minute. Sweatshop-like environment. Very little opportunity to be actually hired in to TechTeam if you start as a contractor, which most agents do. Pretty crummy technical equipment - old computers.

Get in touch with your teams!

Good place to start for the self motivated

Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA
    Current Employee - Local Support in New Kensington, PA

I have been working at Stefanini

Pros

I like the hands off approach considering that my Stefanini manager is in another state and I never see him/her. The healthcare seems a little steep but I appreciate the offered 401k, dental, and vision. Overall I feel this is a good place to gain experience in corperate IT environment right out of school.

Cons

I have two managers, one Stefanini and one from my client. My Stefanini manager lives and works in another state and I have never met him/her in over a year of working for the same client. This manager has given me 2 performance reviews, one two months after I was hired and another a year later. Both reviews were copied and pasted out of the "good review" boilerplate with my name pasted in where appropriate. He/she called at 4:30 on a Friday to give me my last review, proceeded to speed through it so I could check a box saying he had performed his duty. I felt shoehorned in at the end of the week to make a quota.

PTO can be a problem. Hours can only be taken 4 or 8 hours at a time which left me with 3 hours at the end of the year that I will never see compensation for. I have to fill out 2 time cards every week one for client, one for Stefanini and it can be a pain when their holidays don't line up. The client has Good Friday off and not MLK Jr. Day, and vice versa for Stefanini.

My Stefanini manager is way overworked, or just doesn't care about me. Find out which it is and make your employees feel like they are a part of Stefanini and not a part of the client they are currently working for.

There are newer employer reviews for Stefanini