Stefanini TechTeam
www.techteam.com Southfield, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, people are very outgoing

Southfield, MI

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam full-time

ProsIf a person needs help, another person will chip in to offer it. In addition, you're not just a number, but a person, and a person who is treated with respect.

ConsDue to the fast pace of the industry, things can become hectic, but in the end it's worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTitles mean nothing, you may require the person under you to do a favor, and if you treat him/her as an equal, they will jump through hoops to do it.

Horrible. Sweatshop.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI

I worked at Stefanini TechTeam

Pros: Entry level call center support, works well as a first job for new tech school grads. There are some work from home… Cons: Poor communication. High turnover in staff and management. Priorities change from day to day, minute to minute. Sweatshop-like environment. Very… Advice to Senior Management: Get in touch with your teams! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to start for the self motivated

Local Support (Current Employee)
New Kensington, PA

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam

Pros: I like the hands off approach considering that my Stefanini manager is in another state and I never see him/her. The healthcare seems a… Cons: I have two managers, one Stefanini and one from my client. My Stefanini manager lives and works in another state and I have never… Advice to Senior Management: My Stefanini manager is way overworked, or just doesn't care about me. Find out which it is and make your… More

There are newer reviews on Stefanini TechTeam.

Worked for Stefanini TechTeam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stefanini TechTeam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stefanini TechTeam CEO Antonio Moreira. All reviews posted anonymously by Stefanini TechTeam employees.