Steiner Leisure
www.steinerleisure.com Nassau, Bahamas 1000 to 5000 Employees

Steiner At Your Own Risk

I have been working at Steiner Leisure

ProsDespite the obstacles and unnecessary frustrations, most of the therapists and support team are genuine giving & caring people and it is a pleasure to work with them.

ConsLow pay and no opportunity for merit or cost of living increase, ever, period. Highly dedicated support staff and therapists are not appreciated in the slightest. They are treated like they should be grateful for the scraps that are thrown their way. Does not foster a team environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementLead by example, gain respect by being willing to do what you ask of your team. Be more proactive and have a plan. Directly deal with issues.

Disgusting uncaring dishonest company

I have been working at Steiner Leisure

Pros: Free massages and skin facial from students. Cons: If the management person's lips are moving, they are either lying or asking you to lie. The company posts a profit, but tells employees they… Advice to Senior Management: Management should become ethical, honest, and supportive of their staff. They have a lot to offer, listen to them,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

your first assignment is to be a yes person; if you pass start then you will remain

I have been working at Steiner Leisure

Pros: they have a great products Cons: CEO has no clue needs to question why is there a revolving door of excellent people never… Advice to Senior Management: leadership is by example No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Steiner Leisure.

Worked for Steiner Leisure? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steiner Leisure reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steiner Leisure CEO Leonard I. Fluxman. All reviews posted anonymously by Steiner Leisure employees.