Stellar Global Solutions

www.StellarBPO.com

warmth

Team Leader (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Prosmost are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Consdisconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

Advice to Senior Managementhopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

Good management especially those coming from Purple Communications

Communications Assistant (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Management is awesome from relay account smaller back office accounts. Cons: Low compensation, no appraisal, no allowance. Everything you work for is taxable and deductible. Sometimes, management does not store enough longevity… Advice to Senior Management: Propose actions to show care about employee longevity and support. I would like to remind them of the time when they rehired… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Every function of every personnel in this company does not do their job correctly.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: I can't give any advantage in working in this company since every improvement asked… Cons: They don't know how to take care of their employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stellar Global Solutions.

Worked for Stellar Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!