Stellar Global Solutions

www.stellarbpo.com
  www.stellarbpo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions

nothing good or bad, just fair

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good working environment, good colleague relation

Cons

some problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies....

management should have word of honor for the respect of everybody in every ways

12 Other Employee Reviews for Stellar Global Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity for CS proffessionals

Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun working environment, friendly people, close to beautiful beach

Cons

Tight schedule, small cafeteria, not much cons...

Thanks.

warmth

Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions