a nice place to work

Current Employee - Procurement Manager in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Current Employee - Procurement Manager in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Stellar Group

Pros

Stellar has Good salary structure and they pay salaries in time. They are well organised and have good working environment

Cons

there is a limited scope of work and during time of recession there are no more projects available in the market

Advice to Management

try to find more projects and improve your work structure. try to concentrate more on good employees rather than political employees

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Stellar Group, Inc.

Current Employee - Construction Project Manager
    Current Employee - Construction Project Manager

I have been working at Stellar Group

Pros

I work with an excellent group of coworkers. If it weren't for my coworkers I would have pursued other opportunities a long time ago. Our work group has a relaxed work environment. As long as we are getting our work done we are not under the microscope. I have found many of the projects that I have worked on to be personally.

Cons

From what I have seen over the years the compensation and benefits packages offered is subpar within the industry. It is very apparent that Stellar is a very top-heavy company that is only concerned with the top. There are few instances where micromanagement has been an issue but time usually solves those problems.

Advice to Management

From an employees perspective the senior leadership only looks out for their well being and not that of their employees. I fear for the company when the market turns around because many good employees are going to seek employment elsewhere when it does.

2. All and all it was a very good place to work.

Former Employee - Foreman in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Foreman in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Stellar Group

Pros

Very professional and you couldn't ask for better people to work with.

Cons

By the time you get prints your already be hind schedule and then your building the module and they come up with changes every time. Then you have to go and cut every thing out and redo.

Advice to Management

For Ron Foster Jr. There is always two sides of every thing even though you have your man in charge dose not mean he is right . People do make mistakes.