Stephen James Associates

Realistic Review.

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Stephen James Associates

ProsSteven James Associates is a staffing firm that matches employees with employers. They offer temp assignments while still searching for permanent solutions for the employees. Another great benefit is that due to their affiliation with Allegis Group, they are able to offer benefits to their employees even if they are only working temporarily.

ConsSometimes if you start working a temp assignment, there is never a guarantee on the length of the assignment. It can end at a moments notice which is why it's called temporary- not really a downside of the company, just moreso a downside of working temp assignments. Temp assignments are positive in the sense that they provide a source of income for individuals without permanent positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementI didn't work with Sr. Management at Stephen James so I don't have any feedback for them.

Just a mess...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stephen James Associates

Pros: Financial backing of big parent company, marketing, access to clients.… Cons: Messy corporate structure and lack of vision from upper management, no support from more established businesses within Allegis Corporate Family, trying hard to be Robert… Advice to Senior Management: Go outside and hire someone at a high level from one of the successful large finance and accounting staffing firms… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I would have been better off working anywhere but here

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Stephen James Associates

Pros: I learned the model of recruiting for which the Allegis Group (parent company) utilizes in all of its divisions which has led to the success… Cons: 1. Lack of vision, direction, and coaching from senior and local leadership. 2.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop carrying dead weight (practice directors who don't produce and are more trouble than they are worth), pony up the funds to recruit a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stephen James Associates.

Worked for Stephen James Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stephen James Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stephen James Associates CEO Rick Connolly . All reviews posted anonymously by Stephen James Associates employees.