Steria
www.steria.com Velizy-Villacoublay, France 50 to 149 Employees

Working in Steria

Database Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Steria full-time for more than a year

ProsMarket Rate pay.
Contributory Pension
Flexible benefits.
Treated with respect.
Paid overtime.
Gym.
Comfortable working conditions.

ConsTerrible internal IT applications which are outsourced to India. Indian Ofiice don't understand account needs and many have difficulty understanding Uk accents and vice-versa - like Indian equivalent of Rab C Nesbitt!

Head Office interfere with management of account without understanding impact. Head Office don't fully understand UK MoD constraints. Line Management run by Head Office and have limited idea of local staff matters or business need.

Advice to Senior ManagementDelegate responsibility to local management. Make Assignment Manager the Line Manager.

A company where "training" is a four letter word.

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

I have been working at Steria full-time for more than a year

Pros: As others have previously stated, Steria has some excellent people, both personally and technically.… Cons: Getting any form of training from this company is like trying to get blood from a stone. Even with perfectly valid justifications that meet their… Advice to Senior Management: Technology moves fast but your best career minded technical staff will move (away) even faster if Steria don't live up to their promises and support… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Steria - The Best place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

I worked at Steria full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1.Best Work Culture 2.Good Green Environment at Chennai 3.Best Shift-timing and transport… Cons: 1.Salary constraint - Does not provide good compensation for the… Advice to Senior Management: Please try to provide better platform for knowledge enhancement for employees and try to satisfy the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Steria.

Worked for Steria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steria reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steria CEO Fran├žois Enaud. All reviews posted anonymously by Steria employees.